Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: still a GAME

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was jokin', I don't know what a bird would eat, I think they like fruit don't they.

    You say he imitates Tyler? Does that ever freak you out if your not in the room?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it does...Once Scooby screamed and I thought Tyler had hurt himself...But Ty was playing quietly in his room and Scooby just wanted to get my attention.
    Birds eat a wide variety and yes fruits and grains/seeds are big part of that. Scooby loves apples but not oranges. Picks the sunflower seeds outta his food and throws those to floor??? There are some things that are toxic to birds and avocado and chocolate are tops on that list.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So Randy can't use the bird as a excuse when the last Hersey bar goes missing, eh? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to have a couple little parakeets. Mine loved sunflower seeds. I want a couple of lovebirds or a cockatoo that is like the one that is named Peaches that this guy in town has here. Peaches is awesome. White with light peach colored crest on the top and she learned how to open her cage so her owner had to start padlocking it shut during the day cause he came home and found her standing on the drawer with the knives in the kitchen of his apartment picking up the knives and dropping them INTO the linoleum floor!!! LMAO....he had a few knives sticking out of his floor. Later on she got into the tequila and got drunk so he had to padlock the cage. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I was cracking up. She got into SOOOO much stuff. Had a penchant for mischief. Almost worse than my Dad's Chocolate Lab [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never really had any pets, a few stray cats and such.

    I had a Housemate in California and he had a young black Lab, named Cassie. This dog was very well trained, She never barked unless someone was coming up the walk, and it was one short bark and she would search for someone to go answer the door.

    She was a tennis ball playin fool, about a two ball a month habit...LOL

    I do miss my fishes [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh GAWD....Labs love to play ball. I don't know how many balls Ellie has managed to lose in the field. Funny thing is she'll spend an hour or more looking for the stupid ball and finally...FINALLY give up. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEP MY EMMA WILL CHASE ALL NIGHT!!!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And Ladies lets face it...There ain't nuttin more fun than having a dog drop a doggy-slobber covered tennis ball in your lap....Over & Over & over & over & over...LOL

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Silly damn dog tried to climb up a tree once after the stupid ball...LOL. I was like oh wonderful she's gonna break her neck. I was like "DAD!!! YOUR DOG IS A 100 POUND MORON!!!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Animals are a great comfort, constant companions and what do we do...Tell embarrasing stories and laugh behind their back...What kinda people are we?

    3balldog

    Silly Dog!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •